Having issues with your current tenants? Need support?
Many landlords face issues with their tenants and don’t know where to turn. You are not alone. Serving an eviction notice might be considered the easiest option to regain possession, but this comes with the added stress of going to court and the financial implications court processes can have. This leaves many landlords feeling stressed, frustrated and uncertain about what to do.
NPRAS can help!
The newly created Landlord Support Service within the Nottingham Private Rented Assistance Scheme (NPRAS) can help you with any problems you are facing – whether big or small! We understand the difficulty some landlords face with managing tenants and we will work hard to find a resolution for you.
FREE Landlord Support Service
Some of the common issues that landlords face include;
- Rent arrears
- Anti-social behaviour
- Disrepair to the property
- Broken tenancy clauses
- Breakdown in relationship
- Problems with universal credit / benefits
At NPRAS we have a dedicated team who have years of experience of dealing with these issues.
Although this is not an exhaustive list, our team can mitigate these issues and make the necessary referrals to alternative services (if required) to ensure your tenants are able to sustain the tenancy.
We can provide FREE practical help before problems escalate
We are committed to supporting landlords as soon as problems occur – this can prevent problems from escalating and avoid the unnecessary stress they cause.
As well as tackling problems early, we can assist landlords at every stage – including when you’re considering serving notice, if you have already served notice or even at the point of a possession order.
Benefits for landlords include;
- A named individual NPRAS Officer to help you – so that you can easily get in touch with us.
- Consultation and mediation – our experienced team will understand your concerns and will be able to consult and mediate with tenants about these.
- An Action Plan – we will agree with you and your tenant the practical steps needed to make sure that problems in the tenancy are addresses and resolved.
If you are a Landlord who is considering serving notice to your tenants and need advice or support, contact us at the Landlord Support Service so we that we can take away your headaches! Simply call us on 0115 8761644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org