Do you have an empty property? Are you unsure what to do with it?
Owning an empty property can have huge financial implications. You may have a mortgage to pay, insurance billsand even a council tax penalty for having an unoccupied property.
It can be very confusing to know what to do – and the decision to become a landlord can be a daunting one – especially if you have never managed tenants before or don’t have the time to commit to this.
NPRAS can help!
There is a huge demand for affordable and decent homes in Nottingham. There are also many letting agents who will offer to find you a tenant and manage your property. However, these services may come at a hefty cost.
The Nottingham Private Rented Assistance Scheme (NPRAS) is different.
Unlike letting agencies, NPRAS is not a private agencyfocused on creating profits – we’re focused on creating homes for families at risk of homelessness.
At NPRAS we work to secure private rented properties for homeless families. To do this, we offer a FREE Letting Service to landlords as well as a low-cost Management Service.
We take the stress out of being a landlord and managingtenants!
At NPRAS, we do not charge for our Letting Service, which could save you hundreds if not thousands of pounds.
Our FREE Letting Service includes;
• Deposit or bond and rent in advance
• Detailed inventory with photos at the start of the tenancy
• Tenant finding service
• Tenant referencing service
• Accompanied viewings
• Tenancy preparation and sign up with documents
• Help with welfare benefits and direct payments to you of Universal Credit
• Ongoing support to you and your tenant throughout the tenancy
• Prevention from eviction protocol
Additionally, if you are happy to house a rough sleeper, as well as the free service we offer, we have an additional benefit, which guarantees your rent payments.
We believe it is important to continue to play our part in reducing the number of homeless people and families in Nottingham and so we offer a low-cost Management Service of just £35 per month.
Our low-cost Management Service of just £35 per month includes;
• Regular inspections to assess property condition
• Arrangement of safety inspections including gas safety, EICR and EPC
• Rent collection and rent account management
• Regular rent statements to the landlord
• Tenancy management and mediation
• Arrangement of repairs and access to property
• Check out at the end of the tenancy including inspection
Find out more!
If you would like to learn more about our FREE Letting Service or low-cost Management Service please contact the NPRAS team at email@example.com or call 0115 876 1644.
Let us take away the stress and burden of your empty property!